We’re excited to announce the official launch of ARTDEX, the art industry’s premier art portfolio website and social network for art professionals.
With ARTDEX, you can:
- Organize: Create your online gallery showcasing your personal and virtual collections.
- Discover: Find new artists and discover trends in the global art community.
- Connect: Get to know like-minded collectors, artists, and curators worldwide.
Who ARTDEX is For
The simple answer: ARTDEX is for anyone who loves art! Artists can use ARTDEX to create an art portfolio online and get their work seen by art enthusiasts and professionals all over the world. Art curators can use it to find new art and develop new connections within the global art community. And art collectors can easily digitize art pieces and share their collections with like-minded peers.
What ARTDEX Offers
ARTDEX is free to join, and our award-winning platform can efficiently manage your physical and virtual art collections, making them easy to share. Here are some of the features you’ll find:
- Custom vanity URLs to help you promote your personal artwork or collections – for easy sharing
- A free art app for iPhone that allows you to snap images with your camera and save them to your collections no matter where you are – for easy archiving
- Robust privacy settings that allow you to control who sees your profile and collections
Why We Created ARTDEX
We’re art lovers, too, and we wanted to combine our love of art with our love of technology. We’re proud to have been named a Top Venture at Stanford Ignite’s 2015 Program, and one of the Top 25 Startups at Web Summit’s 2015 ALPHA Program.
How to Get Started with ARTDEX
With ARTDEX, it’s easy to create, organize and share collections in five simple steps. Here’s how to start:
Step 1: Join ARTDEX
You can connect with Facebook or LinkedIn, or sign up with your email address.
Step 2: Fill Out Your Profile
Personalize your profile with a photo and description to introduce yourself to the community.
Step 3: Create Art Collections
Upload images of works you like or own to start building your collections.
Step 4: Find Art
Search for specific art or artists, or browse by categories. When you find something you like, you can click “Follow” to add it to your collections.
Step 5: Make Connections
Search for people you know on ARTDEX, or browse by categories to find other art lovers. When you’re ready to make a connection, click “Follow” or send them a message.
We hope you enjoy ARTDEX as much as we do! You can follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest for updates. We’d love to receive feedback from you to help us to better serve the art community. If you have any specific questions about our beta platform or app, please consult our FAQ or contact us.